We take pride in every loaf of Tillamook Cheese and each item we sell at the Tillamook Shop. It’s important to us that you are fully satisfied with your purchase or gift; and we hope our shipping and handling policies help clarify how and where we can ship Tillamook products.
What are your shipping methods?
- Perishable orders delivered outside of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho require FedEx Standard Overnight or FedEx 2-Day Shipping.
- Perishable orders delivered only to Oregon, Washington, and Idaho may ship with FedEx Ground, as orders will arrive within a 1-or 2-day delivery time.
- All perishable orders can be expedited using FedEx Standard Overnight Shipping.
- Most non-perishable orders may be shipped via FedEx Ground Shipping.
- Most non-perishable orders can be expedited using FedEx 2-Day or FedEx Standard Overnight Shipping.
- Any order containing both a perishable and a non-perishable product will ship as a perishable product.
What is your shipping schedule?
Perishable (or any order with any perishable item included)
Non-Perishable (excluding orders with any perishable item)
- Regardless of shipping method, if placed before 12 noon PST, order will ship same business day.
- If placed after 12 noon PST, order will ship next business day.
What are your shipping & handling policies?
- Handling fees are the same whether you order one item or one hundred! The handling fee is $3.50. Exceptions may apply for large gift orders (if you think this applies to you, please contact us).
- Tillamook Cheese is perishable. Because of this, all cheese orders must arrive within two days of shipping.
- We strongly recommend that you (or your gift recipient!) be available the day of delivery to accept the package. If you are sending a gift, we recommend you notify the recipient to be at home. We cannot be responsible for perishable orders if the recipient is not available to receive the delivery.
- We cannot ship perishable products to P.O. Boxes.
- We cannot ship perishable products to military addresses (APO or FPO).
- Due to customs regulations of perishable products in most foreign countries, we are unable to ship or bill internationally.
- Please note that after an order is shipped, we cannot change any details of the order.
- We are not responsible for undeliverable or misdirected shipments on any order for which we are given an incomplete or incorrect address.
What is your shipping schedule to ensure delivery before a holiday?
This shipping schedule is using FedEx 2-Day shipping, and may differ from other shipping schedules. Contact us if you have a specific question.
Valentine's Day is Thursday, February 14th! For delivery before Valentine's Day, all orders must be placed by noon on Tuesday, February 12th.
Easter is Sunday, March 31st! For delivery before Easter, all orders must be placed by noon on Wednesday, March 27th.
Grilled Cheese Day is Friday, April 12th! For delivery before Grilled Cheese Day, all orders must be placed by noon on Wednesday, April 10th.
- Mother's Day is Sunday, May 12th! For delivery before Mother's Day, all orders must be placed by Wednesday, May 8th.
Squeaky Cheese Day
Squeaky Cheese Curds will ship on a different schedule from other items on the Tillamook Shop because of their special shipping needs. If you are purchasing additional items in your order, they will ship separately on our regular schedule. You will receive a confirmation email in 2-5 weeks when your cheese curds have shipped.
Unfortunately, due to the complications of shipping such a perishable product, we are unable to guarantee that your curds will squeak upon arrival and we cannot replace any packages of cheese curds. Please Contact Us with any questions!
Squeaky Cheese Day only lasts for one day, but you can get curds at the Tillamook Cheese Factory all year. Learn more about what goes into Squeaky Cheese Day here!