We take pride in every loaf of Tillamook Cheese and each item we sell at the Tillamook Shop. It’s important to us that you are fully satisfied with your purchase or gift; and we hope our shipping and handling policies help clarify how and where we can ship Tillamook products.
What are your shipping methods?
- Perishable orders delivered outside of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho require FedEx Standard Overnight or FedEx 2-Day Shipping.
- Perishable orders delivered only to Oregon, Washington, and Idaho may ship with FedEx Ground, as orders will arrive within a 1-or 2-day delivery time.
- All perishable orders can be expedited using FedEx Standard Overnight Shipping.
- Most non-perishable orders may be shipped via FedEx Ground Shipping.
- Most non-perishable orders can be expedited using FedEx 2-Day or FedEx Standard Overnight Shipping.
- Any order containing both a perishable and a non-perishable product will ship as a perishable product.
What is your shipping schedule?
Perishable (or any order with any perishable item included)
Non-Perishable (excluding orders with any perishable item)
- Regardless of shipping method, if placed before 12 noon PST, order will ship same business day.
- If placed after 12 noon PST, order will ship next business day.
What are your shipping & handling policies?
- Handling fees are the same whether you order one item or one hundred! The handling fee is $3.50. Exceptions may apply for large gift orders (if you think this applies to you, please contact us).
- Tillamook Cheese is perishable. Because of this, all cheese orders must arrive within two days of shipping.
- We strongly recommend that you (or your gift recipient!) be available the day of delivery to accept the package. If you are sending a gift, we recommend you notify the recipient to be at home. We cannot be responsible for perishable orders if the recipient is not available to receive the delivery.
- We cannot ship perishable products to P.O. Boxes.
- We cannot ship perishable products to military addresses (APO or FPO).
- Due to customs regulations of perishable products in most foreign countries, we are unable to ship or bill internationally.
- Please note that after an order is shipped, we cannot change any details of the order.
- We are not responsible for undeliverable or misdirected shipments on any order for which we are given an incomplete or incorrect address.
What is your shipping schedule to ensure delivery before a holiday?
This shipping schedule is using FedEx 2-Day shipping, and may differ from other shipping schedules. Contact us if you have a specific question.
- Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 28th! For delivery before Thanksgiving, all 2-day or ground shipping orders must be placed by noon on Monday, November 25th. All overnight shipping orders must be placed by noon on Tuesday, November 26th. All orders placed after noon on Tuesday, November 26th will ship on Monday, December 2nd.
- Our Online Shop is closing on December 24th. The last time to order with 2-day or ground shipping will be before noon on Wednesday, December 18th. The last time to order with overnight shipping will be before noon on Tuesday, December 24th. All orders placed after noon on Monday, December 23rd will ship with overnight shipping on Thursday, December 26th. We will not accept any orders after noon on Tuesday, December 24th.
Squeaky Cheese Day
Squeaky Cheese Day only lasts for one day, but you can get curds at the Tillamook Cheese Factory all year. Learn more about what goes into Squeaky Cheese Day here!